Trouble Logging In?
Make sure your Customer ID is entered correctly.
- A valid Customer ID is 6 characters, one ALPHA character followed by 5 NUMERIC characters.
Make sure your Username is entered correctly.
- Make sure you enter a Username provided with no blank spaces at the end.
Make sure that your password is entered in the correct case.
- Passwords are case senesitive (uppercase or lowercase letters).
- Make sure you don't add any blank spaces at the end.
You must enter your login information exactly as provided to you by your Site Administrator.
- Hint to avoid keying errors due to similar characters, Copy and Paste directly from the email provided by your Site Administrator
- Review the log-in video How to Log In (video)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I forgot my Username. Can you send it to me?
A. Due to confidentiality concerns Payworks cannot disclose login credentials. You will need to speak to your Payworks Application Site Administrator. Alternatively if you know your Customer ID and email address stored in the Payworks application you can get request a password reset via our password reminder screen and your Username and reset Password will be emailed to you. If they are unable to resolve your issue, they will be able to contact their Payworks Service Representative for additional assistance.
Q. When I enter in my Customer ID and click the next box the Customer ID disappears. What is going on?
A. You are probably entering 6 numbers as your client number. All payroll numbers start with a letter followed by 5 digits. For example, if your payroll number is O12345 and it disappears upon entering, youíre probably entering in the number 0 rather than the Letter O at the beginning of the payroll number. Try entering the Letter O followed by 5 numbers and let us know if you are able to get in.
Q. Iím a System User and I canít log into my account. What should I do?
A. You can get your Username and Password via our password reminder. If you still canít log in, you should contact your Payworks Application Site Administrator. If they are unable to resolve your issue, they will be able to contact their Payworks Service Representative for additional assistance.
If you still need help, please contact email@example.com.